Constructed with high-quality materials and advanced technologies, the WRSI Current Helmet is anything but basic. Combined with a plush inner lining, it can’t be beat in safety or comfort.
- A multi-impact shell combines with an EVA foam liner and a polyurethane sub-shell to effectively dissipate impacts.
- The Interconnect Retention System securely holds the helmet in place under hydraulic forces. As the force of the water pushes the helmet back, the interconnect system self-adjusts to hold the helmet firmly in place.
- A plush, breathable liner compresses and conforms for a secure, comfortable fit.
- Easily remove the liner to dry out, wash or replace.
- Adjustable O-Brace Harness conforms to the back of the head to help keep the helmet safely positioned.
- Vented shell keeps you cooler and lets water drain.
WRSI stands for Whitewater Research and Safety Institute, an organization founded to advance whitewater safety awareness and technology.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.