The gauge hits the green zone and the phone starts pinging, with the NRS Men’s Crux Drysuit, you won’t hesitate about hitting the water come sun or snow. The Crux features the traditional cross-chest entry design and our highest quality waterproof-breathable technical fabric.
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- YKK® Aquaseal® waterproof front entry zipper with hook-and-loop sealed flap for extra protection.
- Front relief zipper so you can answer nature’s call without having to strip out of the suit.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- 13 cm wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric socks.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- Features one, PFD-friendly splashproof chest pocket.
Es gibt noch keine Bewertungen.