Some paddlers crave the sufferfest while others stick to the backyard runs. No matter your flavor, kayakers trust the NRS Women’s Pivot Drysuit when they need to stay dry and warm season after season. Features a back-entry design to eliminate bulk in the chest and our highest quality waterproof-breathable technical fabric.
- Premium 4-Layer Eclipse™ fabric for superior dryness, breathability and toughness.
- Back-entry YKK® Aquaseal® zipper, eliminates pressure points on the front, improves flexibility and reduces stress on the zipper.
- Back-entry zip is refreshingly easy to take on and off without assistance.
- 13 cm wide neoprene band overskirt with double-pull hook-and-loop closure fits over your sprayskirt tunnel to complete a watertight seal.
- Double seam taping in the toe and heel adds extra durability to the Eclipse fabric socks.
- Features a heavy-duty YKK® Aquaseal® dropseat relief zipper, with protective flap cover.
- Volcano-style self-draining punch-through neoprene neck and wrist overcuffs protect the top-quality latex gaskets.
- Stretchy polyurethane overcuffs with adjustable hook-and-loop closures on the ankles protect the Eclipse socks.
- Single-seam legs eliminate wear points and improve mobility.
- High-wear areas reinforced with an additional layer of Eclipse fabric.
- Features one, PFD-friendly splashproof chest pocket.